9. November 2010

Ikarus, Rock-Oper

Zu diesem Bild bin ich durch die wundervolle Musik von Martin Grundmann inspiriert worden:  Eine völlig neue Interpretation der alten Geschichte von Ikarus und Daedalus, um Vater und Sohn, Aufbruch und Ungewissheit. Aber die Musik erzählt noch viel mehr.
Hier ist der Link, wo sie ist zu hören ist: http://fmgrundmann.wordpress.com/

For this image I have been inspired by the wonderful music of Martin Grundmann: A Rock Opera to Icarus.
If you want to hear it, you can click on the link above.






4 Kommentare:

  1. I love this drawing so much and I think it is so clever the way you show his wax wings starting to melt. Such an unusual picture. I found your blog on Jana Bouc's blog about the teapot, and I marvel, like her, at what a good translation I got from Google.com. It does such a crazy translation of the two Swedish blogs that I follow, that I tell my Swedish friends, "I now call it GIGGLE.COM."
    annie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super starke Zeichnung. Mit welcher Technik hast du das gemacht?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your work is beautiful and sensitive, Ingrid.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Danke Astrid und Andrea.
    Zur Technik: Es handelt sich hierbei um eine Zeichnung in Öl auf Leinwand, 50 x 70 cm.

    AntwortenLöschen